- Clean up the log job on trail L.
- Rebuild the steep downhill at the end of trail L into something amazing.
- Touch up trail LL.
- Rebuild the top of the Oktoberfest Climb (S) and descent.
- Finish re-opening the Hollow trail (M and X) following the log job.
- Check over trail U.
- Open collarbone corner for summer and clean up the log job on KK.
Sunday, March 15, 2015
It's likely that we won't be back in the Underdown until May. Stay tuned for some projects that some might consider fun:
Thursday, March 5, 2015
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Dog lake is still a good fat bike ride after that little snow. Some drifting and a blown down tree are all that's in the way, but a little maintenance is planned.
- Ski trails are skied in mostly and will likely be groomed before the weekend.
- Snowshoe trails are pretty, but the Long Bog back from Mist Lake will be blown over in spots.
Sunday, March 1, 2015
Monday, February 16, 2015
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Underdown has just a little new snow.
- Fat biking the powder to Dog Lake was nice last night. With some dragging tonight the trail to Mist Lake should be good to ride again.
- Skiing and snowshoeing look really good. Some grooming might happen Friday, but much is skied in already.