- Underdown ski trails all got groomed.
- Snowshoe trails all have tracks.
- Fat biking is great to Dog Lake and not that bad to Mist Lake.
Sunday, March 1, 2015
Monday, February 16, 2015
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Underdown has just a little new snow.
- Fat biking the powder to Dog Lake was nice last night. With some dragging tonight the trail to Mist Lake should be good to ride again.
- Skiing and snowshoeing look really good. Some grooming might happen Friday, but much is skied in already.
Sunday, February 8, 2015
Sunday, February 1, 2015
Saturday, January 31, 2015
- Ski trails were groomed Thursday and look perfect.
- Snowshoe trails have tracks all the way around. Some powder is present on the Long Bog to Mist Lake, but it's nothing to worry about on snowshoes.
- Seven fat-bikers went around the Mist Lake loop today. Everything was solid except for a good amount of hiking on the Long Bog. Amazing conditions overall.
- The trail pass rates will be what they will be for a while. With state and county budgets as they are, user fees may be a fact of life. $5,000 in trail passes didn't quite cover $15,000 in trail grooming expenses. Earning a pass by volunteering or purchasing the season pass are still a good deal for a great trail.
Monday, January 26, 2015
Sunday, January 18, 2015
- Ski trails are in great shape including Loop Road.
- Snowshoe trails are in great shape with beautiful snow.
- Fat biking is great on Trails A and Z and good to the Big Bog. Snow is solid with some slippy traction. The Dog Lake loop is too soft now, but should freeze up before long.
- Snowshoe hike at 10AM next Saturday. Fat bike ride at 2:30.
- Please leave comments and vote regarding the snowshoe trail pass on the post below.