Real trail projects will start in June. Stay tuned.
Friday, April 30, 2010
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Leaves and sticks will be all gone in a couple days. Come out for the official opening day - Saturday May 1st. A group ride will start at 10AM.
A recently completed log job gave some parts of Round Top a good working over. The trail is rideable and open now, but the loggers gave us a clean slate in places where we could get creative while rebuilding - maybe Saturday afternoon.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Things to watch for in 2010:
- New maps published. We're looking for sponsors to help pay for the printing of the brochures above. Sponsors earn our thanks and ownership of a space on the map. Additional funds will help us build bridges.
- Thunderdown in the Underdown 2010 -New Trail
- Race day is July 3rd. Any and hopefully all of the following will be there: Red Eye, live music, bike polo tournament, warm weather
- Thunderdown Cup: Rhinelander vs. Wausau vs. your town
- Work days in May and June: bridges, trail massaging, and a couple race course cut-offs. Watch here for details.
- Roubaix style group ride: cross bikes & dirt roads
- Raspberry ride and hike in late July: Trail C has them.