Snowshoe Trails: Great. No more slush.
- Super. Finally solid. Rode trail Z clean for the first time ever tonight.
- Dog Lake: Very nice. Traction finally.
- Mist Lake: Not bad. The Long Bog was tough. No reason not to try it unless you're afraid of a little walking and a few coyotes.
- Bradley Park, Tomahawk: Ready to ride
- Washburn Lake, Rhinelander: Solid trail all the way around
- Hanson Lake, Rhinelander: Rumors of plenty of solid trail
- Sunnyvale Park, Wausau: Probably great too. I'll find out tomorrow.