Chocolate Veggie Burger Energy Bars
A yummy cheap way to get all you need. All of these measurements are approximations, but cooking should be a surprise anyway.
- 1.5 cups cooked rice
- 1.5 cups cooked pinto beans (Make sure you haven't added red pepper already to the frijoles, but it does give it a kick.)
- 1 cup or so oatmeal
- Half cup or so flour to fill in the gaps
- 1 quarter cup cocoa
- 3 espresso Hammer Gels
- 2 eggs (3 to make them more rubbery)
- 1 t baking powder
- Half cup or so sugar or honey if you care
- Raisins can be a nice touch
Beat the heck out of it with the mixer and grill them on the Foreman.
|Looks like meat. Tastes like a brownie. It's beans and rice.|