- April 15th Brian saw a cougar by the Underdown on 51.
- May 1st Trails Open
- May 3rd Sunday Work Day on Oktoberfest and maybe trail U. Meet at Underdown lake between 9AM and noon and head up the hill. (Great re-routes are roughed out on the hill top.)
- May 10th Sunday Work Day (Remember Mom, but come on out in the morning for a little fresh air. Trails X, KK and the rest of the west side logging job.)
- May 16th Ice Age Trail Wildflower Hike. Meet at the west end of Loop Road little parking lot for a hike to Dog Lake and back. 10AM
- May 23rd Bear 100 in Laona
- May 31 RASTA Rally at Washburn
- June Repairs of Trail L Ice Age Trail and the east side log job.
Oktoberfest is clear of sticks, etc. Let me know if you'd like to take the leaf blower for a hike elsewhere.